From planning to presentation and production, PYTHA 3D CAD has unprecedented flexibility that delivers excellent results every time. With the highly intuitive user interface, our clients learn how to operate the system in short time frames. Our clients learn how to operate PYTHA with ease and at their own pace. Experience the competitive advantage our clients enjoy, when using PYTHA 3D CAD!
PYTHA for Exhibition Planning & Stage/Event Design
- 3D CAD system for rigging, lighting, tent construction, catwalks, theater, etc.
- Powerful free form functions give you unlimited modelling options
- Conventional individual designs and booth systems Technical drawings
- Easy to use and fast learning curve, even with arbitrary shapes
- Extensive 3D library of all common exhibition systems/producers
- Unlimited modelling options
- Direct parts list output, can communicate with all leading quoting and estimating software
- Photo realistic real time visualization
- ‘Stylish’ rendering, even in real time
- Lighting simulation with LED, Gobo projections Animated lighting effects
- Real-time video projections with Dolby surround
- Free viewer for your clients
PYTHA can process all leading modular exhibition systems with aluminium elements like Octanorm, Syma, Modul, Prolyte, etc. You can also construct your booth using the conventional woodworking approach and mix it with system element. Exhibition Design Library The PYTHA exhibition design library not only provides all common exhibition and truss systems, but also has a comprehensive inventory of chairs, bar stools, lamps, showcases and many more elements. You can freely modify any part of the library to fit your designs. You can also easily create your own parametric library elements. Drag’n Drop-Functionality You can easily connect PYTHA library objects like walls or truss elements by using the inbuilt snapping points.
Light, Sound and Video Using PYTHA
You can simulate spot lights with opening angle, distance control and colour filters with complete accuracy. In your virtual environment, you can also play sound directly from the speakers that exist in your scene, boosting the realistic feel of your presentation. Videos with sound can run on any face, in real time. This is great for concert and stage design! Animated projectors and gobos turn your real time presentation into the perfect show.